Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
joedaddy and I are wondering what all kansas members plan on attending TS this year or who would like to go but doesn't want to drive.... he is driving down and i am thinking about it also if i can find a few people to ride with me n split the cost of fuel...

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are there really no kansas member interested in going to TS this year?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u wana roll down with me dirtboy? got room for 3 people and me, meet up with joe daddy in the kc area and roll

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya we could split the fuel n roll..... ive been wantin to go to one... never made it to one.... guna go first weekend of august to bandimere..... any of ur buddies wana go?

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
there's quite a few buddies that are into modding there diesels but i doubt there interested into going to an event like this. Especially 10 hours away. Most of them are all about the Banks crap and rolling smoke. I try to teach them but they won't listen. Ill see what they think about it anyways. They would ruin the fun in the trip just listening to them talk about there 10k mods and fuel screws.LOL

You might give BrianC a shout on here. he lives bout 30 miles south of me. He's the former owner of Stroked Lightning if that gives you an idea. Im sure he would be interested if he gets some time.

·
Registered
198 Posts
haha sounds good to me i dont care about big 12 crap though but my uncle did graduate from ku so i have no issues there lol..

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
anyone else interested in a ride to ts? im located in sw kansas, i have a shop to leave ur pickup inside if need be if u would like a ride, i still have 2 seats open

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've decided to wait for the Ark City deal, then Topeka x2. Might have a toy to play with by then :evil
im def guna be in topeka, so ill be swinging by ur place on my way home, have a few beers n check out ur so called toy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts