Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like the only guy in wichita trying to build a 7.3 would like to have some help if theres anyone out there who knows the way around a wrench idi owners included haha

·
Registered
220 Posts
I feel ya man, I honestly thought I was the only one !!!

·
Let'er Buck!
1,685 Posts
There's a ton of us from KS and especially the Wichita area. Just not on this site anymore.

Stock trucks to built drivers to dedicated race trucks.

Feel free to get it b touch with me for other guy's info that aren't on this forum much anymore.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i just got on the kansas diesel crew facepage

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm lookin for some parts locally ...... Van turbo, 38r , anything for a 4x4 conversion , possibly trade my custom newly covered bench seats for captains and a console set up . There forest green and black leather. Prefer dark grey or black . I'm also lookin for power door panels. Black or dark grey.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Anyone have any performance 7.3 parts locally i already did the 4x4 conversion and the van turbo build. lookin for fuel stuff, 910s, boost fooler, X code front springs, ect

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey fellas, I'm in wichita. Anyone ever needs a hand, don't bother to ask if you won't supply the beer. Haha jk. I'm no guru but I can turn a wrench. Oh and I just picked up a 97 f250 CCSB, white with red. Also have a white 97 f350 dually, just in case you see me around.

·
Work Hard Play Harder!
10 Posts
I moved to Wichita a couple months ago. Traveling for work at the moment but that's where I'll be living, up by WSU.
Yall apart of KDC on facebook?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not anymore theres some good people on there but they would ruin my Facebook page everyday

·
Registered
78 Posts
Where do you guys fill up at in wichita?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts