1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hey hey

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
born and raised ks....just moved to overland park kansas city...anyone out in kc...are there any diesel performance shops up here? I know they have to be somewhere in this mess of city?

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Howdy! Hang'n out down here watching Wolf Creek glow at night. Wish I could find a way to harrness Nuk fall-out.

·
917 Posts
I have family in Jewell and get out there from time to time.

·
Engineering College Boy
403 Posts
Not Kansas but live in KC about 10 min from the Kansas line.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
im not from kansas but we got 400 acres 10 min south from coldwater

·
Registered
70 Posts
What's up Luke? I'm still here.
Hoisington- right in the middle

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey, been a long time. i was wondering if you were still around.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Been busy w/ family, 3 kids + 1 on the way, and work- new job last fall- I work for Lang Diesel Inc, in sales, Agco brand farm equipment. Lots to learn.

I've got the engine out of my white truck (95) - front cover cracked where the oil cooler bolts up, just about ready to mount on stand, and flip over to remove pan. It was (still is) for sale, then the cover cracked,:doh: soooo, now I have a major project, and not alot of time to fix. I hope I remember where everything goes.

Mitch

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Been busy w/ family, 3 kids + 1 on the way, and work- new job last fall- I work for Lang Diesel Inc, in sales, Agco brand farm equipment. Lots to learn.

I've got the engine out of my white truck (95) - front cover cracked where the oil cooler bolts up, just about ready to mount on stand, and flip over to remove pan. It was (still is) for sale, then the cover cracked,:doh: soooo, now I have a major project, and not alot of time to fix. I hope I remember where everything goes.

Mitch
dang, you been busy since i saw you last! If you ever get up around salina again give me a shout 488-8156

·
18 Posts
lawrence, KS checking in!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts