Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put new injectors and a itp regulated return with fuel bowl delete in my truck and now it runs like it has a miss and i have a kam error code. What do i do. please help. everything thats on my truck and what my truck is in my sig

·
Registered
597 Posts
The miss is probably some air that is still in the fuel lines. And a KAM (keep alive memory) error is because you pulled the batteries and them off for a while.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i never had that code before though. this is the second time i changed injectors

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it does it all the time hot cold doesn't matter

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so if its from the chip y did it start sence the injectors and the regulated return ?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i went about 2 miles and i cant get it to go anymore runs horible

·
Work in progress
517 Posts
I dont think your code has anything to do with your problem. Clear it and see if it comes back.
Does it smoke at all? I was just thinking maybe one of the injectors didnt get seated all the way. Did you put a straight edge across to make sure? Just throwing ideas out there. Maybe a couple arnt firing?

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
With only 2 miles, you probably still have air in the system. Let it run for a while.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i found the problem, i found the under valve cover harness on the driver side was unclipped just a Little and lost connection checked all plugs put it back together no code and runs good

1 - 15 of 15 Posts