Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say thanks to Bill, Corey and Cody for getting my chip reburned for the new injectors and sent back to me during their relocation, you guys made my weekend and the truck runs great, Thank you, Gordon

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Glad to hear they got your stuff to you!

I sent a couple of chips in for reburning seven weeks ago and still haven't gotten anything back. *sigh* :(

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried calling or posting on there forum? I know they just hired some extra help.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Yah, plenty of calls, emails, and PM's on the forums. I have Cody on the case now.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I'd love to say that we're completely caught up from spending so much time in Missouri at funerals for the first three months of the year, but frankly, we're not. Now that Cody's helping out and our office is moved into a much bigger space, things should run a bit smoother. A customer is flying Bill to DC for the day tomorrow, but he should be back in the office on Wednesday. His top priority is reburns and RMAs, so everything pending should be shipped by this time next week.

As for your chips, Bill boxed them up after speaking with you, and apparently they were misplaced during the move. He just showed the box to me, in fact, and if you check your e-mail, UPS should have e-mailed you the tracking number so you can see that it was processed back when you two spoke. I apologize for the mix up. It's already in with tomorrow's shipments, so UPS should show it on the move by around 4PM tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for hanging in there.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Just want to say thanks to Bill, Corey and Cody for getting my chip reburned for the new injectors and sent back to me during their relocation, you guys made my weekend and the truck runs great, Thank you, Gordon
You are most certainly welcome. We're glad we could make you smile. :D Thank you for the post!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts