Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just ordered a 6 pos. chip with tunes for stock injectors and modded IDM for my 97 Cali Truck.

Pretty excited to see the difference, anyone have any experience with either of them, especially their tunes with the cali trucks?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Hey guys just ordered a 6 pos. chip with tunes for stock injectors and modded IDM for my 97 Cali Truck.

Pretty excited to see the difference, anyone have any experience with either of them, especially their tunes with the cali trucks?
Idm is nice. I have one. Curious to see how the tunes are. I have tw and not happy with customer service. Thinking ably going with php hydra chip next

·
Registered
119 Posts
Good choice. I have same setup and truck. made a huge difference in performance, along with the injectors I put in. One thing that I need to do is have the chip re burned. It hits the trans too hard when I'm on it hard. The way it's made it seems like it drags out the shift, then it hits hard when it shifts to 3rd. I mean, like, BANG! its in next gear. Other than that it great.

I haven't used the truck much since I first installed it, but towed this weekend with it. Plus I want a, no start and fast idle option.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have had Swamps tunes on my e99 super duty for 4 years now. I have been more than happy with them! Great power, great drivability, not too much smoke.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts