Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Auto Enginuity this morning from ITP. :D Hopefully when i get it in we can get some icp,ipr,eot,ect numbers to try and help my 6oh issue. I easy is this tool to use? it dont look bad on their web page. Whats your opinions on it.?

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
I have one and love it, I'm learning more and more as I use it. I want to say it was around $300, I saved that on my first fix, but I did the repair myself. If you are handy with a wrench and have a manual like Hayes, there isn't much you can't fix with AE

*edit, You need a laptop

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am looking at getting the AE real soon. I wish everyone who already has one would share any info on what is specific to the 6.0 trucks. Would be great to have a special forum section for the AE or at least a sticky the help everyone share the info as they get it. I own an '03 and with the outrageous pricing of the 2011's I think I will keep my truck for a while longer.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
You need the prolink data connector to do the majority of the 6.0 stuff

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On their website it was 399.00 with the enhanced ford bundle and i got it for 370 shipped.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Let me know what you think of it. I almost pulled the trigger on it last night, but would like some real world user feedback on our trucks. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts