Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2.5" kit with new Nitto Trail Grapplers in 295/65R20 Load Range E

Ok, here we go with the before and after pics.

Left Side Before

Left Side After

Left Front Before

Left Front After

Left Rear Before

Left Rear After

Right Side Before

Right Side After

Right Front Before

Right Front After

Right Rear Before

Right Rear After

·
Tonka Truck
37 Posts
Truck looks really good. I like the look of those tires also.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Very nice. Just a personal preference, but loose the steps and it would be even cleaner. But either way, love the level kit with those tires on your truck. Thing looks GOOOOD

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
My 9 year old may have issues without the steps
If its a boy then its a upper body workout, if its a girl then get some amp electric steps. Actually, boy or girl the amp electric steps are pretty sweet. The kid will think its the coolest thing in the world lol. Anyways, those tires with that level kit set your truck up NICE. Thing looks awsome! x2 on the yellow looking good without the stickers too!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, have only had it for just over 1 month. Still have some more stuff to do but have to take as money allows.

Tomorrow is LineX in the bed, then my MBRP 5" turbo back.

Also want to get some tow mirrors and get these stupid paddle mirrors off.

·
Registered
102 Posts
What size blocks did you use in the back I have an 08 WITH FACTORY 20'S on it and would like to lift it like that. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What size blocks did you use in the back I have an 08 WITH FACTORY 20'S on it and would like to lift it like that. Any info would be great.
Not 100% on the 2008 but on the 2005-2007 the F350 already has 4" blocks in the back so all you need is a front level kit.

if you have an F250, they only have 3" blocks in the back so you need to get some 4" blocks and a level kit.

Mine is a 350 so all I had to do was the front.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts