Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's pretty much it. 38, from the liberal cesspool known as Long Island, NY & I have an 06 350 that was purchased new and been brought back from the dead a few times. I am not a mechanic. I have a roofing business so I am hands on but I can't do much past basic bolt on/off maintenance. My truck was my work truck for years & now it is going to be my recreational vehicle. I picked up a short block from Asheville and i(meaning my mechanic) am in the process of vaporizing money by putting together what I feel will be a fun truck to ride around in. Don't think it will be a true DD but I don't race or anything so... The interior is literally full of roofing cement and dirt and will be getting a professional cleaning soon! Aside from my truck my only other hobby is shooting. Not tacticool Rambo stuff just collecting some nice firearms and hitting the range which is especially interesting here in NY because we are just about limited to single shot .22's and slingshots...oh wait those are actually illegal here, never mind.
Anyway I will def. be making the rounds begging the knowledgable for info on a thing or 2 like everyone else but I will say 2 things about me that are relevant here are that I always appreciate the time and effort anyone takes to answer anything as I know from answering questions on the gun forums that you guys have prob answered the same stupid thing 10 different ways to people who just refuse to listen! 2. I don't care for arguing and I always stay polite with people so don't worry about any bad attitude from me, ever. Worst case of someone is really aggravating me I will just sign off and try again another day :) look forward to speaking to guys and participating when work and time allow.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Slight apex, Welcome to the gang! Good to have you aboard and rest assured that you are now entrenched in the largest wealth of helpful information around!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts