Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Last week I ordered 6grand in parts. Spartan tuner from powerstroker67 along with there cat/dpf delete, I only installed just the tuner running the 150 dpf on tune intill saturday when I can get it on the lift and put everything on. Just the 150tune was unbelive able, the truck is so smooth and shifts very nice, 30mph to 90 is so quick, the dashdaq is so sick... I also ordered gps for it, should be here. ill be running the 250 dpf off tune soons I get the exhaust put on. Truck is all blacked out. Im so stoked , Ill have pics up of the transformation asap..

I ordered black 20's 35inch tires, 2.5inch leveling kit, blue hids, smoked headlight covers, big tow hook hitch:) , I have RBP black step bars on order along with the rbp f350 emblems black, Bumpers and brush guards being painted black.

Traction bars and suspension upgrades later on down the road.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man I cant wait till saturday to get my stuff on, So I can go bigger tunes. Theres a white dodge running around here with big stacks, He always comes to the parking lot we all hangout at and starts #### with everybody with his truck... He wanted to run mine last week but I was stock and figured I would loose. Hes got full exhaust and banks system. He may have some bolt ons, Ill wait till nxt weekend and hopefully settle this once in for all. Sick of his junk. If it takes more then a 310 Ill do it.

Is there anything I need to know about after the tunes are uploaded on the truck? dose the tranny need to learn the tunes or am i good to go right away?

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
Congrats on the transformation from stock. Im running the 250 right now and i cant wait to get the 310 cause its getting a little slow and not as much smoke now as the truck has gotten used to it. Umm i believe u have to let the trans learn the tunes for the shift points thats wat i hear from other guys. i got a manual so i make my own lol. again congrats man. cant wait to see ur pics posted.

·
Madd Dogg Diesel
745 Posts
he better have some bolt ons done to the truck if he is only running the banks tuner LOL no match for the spartan thats for sure. if you guy line up be sure to get a video!

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Heck yeah man! Congrats! And let us know how the race goes. Just dont get in any trouble...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aright guys, this saturday soons I'm done putting everything on the truck ill post up pics, can't wait, its lookn sicker every time I touch it:). I'm wondering what my hids would look like in harleu davidson headlights?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya the 150 is alot of fun, 1 More day then Ill be running the 210 :) can not wait. Hey question guys.. How do you let the transmission learn these tunes? Thats the last thing i want is to replace a tranny

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
todays that day:) Going to the shop in a few mins to put on my 20's and 35's plus my exhaust (DPF/CAT delete) 250tune here we come:) Now for towing, I want to run the 210 tow tune right? and monitor my egt's and all my tempatures pretty good? Ill have pictures hopefully today posted up so guys can see my transformation :) Only a few more things left and its done.

·
<--before leveler & block
852 Posts
:whs:

·
2010 ASA PRO-4 Champion
220 Posts
can you run a spartan with stock exhaust and still get the extra power and has anyone seen any fuel mileage increase? just like a 150hp dont need 210 just want a little extra with better trans shifts.

·
Madd Dogg Diesel
745 Posts
can you run a spartan with stock exhaust and still get the extra power and has anyone seen any fuel mileage increase? just like a 150hp dont need 210 just want a little extra with better trans shifts.
you can run with dpf on, as far as fuel milage i dont think it will help much since you would be going into regen more often, for milage you would be way better off getting a dpf delete pipe even if you kept the rest of your stock exhaust

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
You can tow with any tune really, just watch engine oil temps more than anything.

I towed on the 275 last summer alot so the 250 will be ok, the 210 heavy tow has better lock up and the downshifting is better too.

·
Madd Dogg Diesel
745 Posts
it does depend on how big of load your towing but monitoring your temps will tell you what you can do on what tunes

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yfrog - img00130201002211312

this is the only pic i got with my phone. When I get back in town from work, Ill get some with the hids and stuff on, I got more plans for the truck:) in a week or 2 ill have everything done. My other things im buying are, (switching to purple hids) having everything powder coated dark purple suspension wise, having a custom front skid plate that comes up past the front bumper made will be black with purple aluminum plate. All bumpers and brush guards being painted black, probably going with the rbp black side steps and rbp replacement badges in black. Im running the 250 tune and wow un real.. Just spanked a S2000 and stayed door to door with a 400 hp mustang on the streets... 250 tune will break all 4 tires loose haha... I love it.

Ill have updates soon

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
thats one ugly pos ya got there, im jealous!!!

nice truck bro, i get my spartan by monday, im gonna be happier then a whore ina locker room.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts