Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hate 'R Us
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm really not sure where to put this, but here we go. I just got a Superlift 4" lift kit installed on the truck with some 35" ProComp Extreme A/T's on 18x10 Diamo 17 Karate black and chrome rims. I really like the way it turned out. It is exactly what I wanted. I was surprised on how well the truck rides and handles after the lift. Tell me what ya'll think.

PICTURES IN POST #7. SORRY FOR THE MESS UP!

·
Registered
497 Posts
pics don't work for me- IDK

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
it doesn't work because you have to sign on myspace and then after you sign on his profile is private so unless your on his friends list it doesn't work at all.

·
Registered
497 Posts
it doesn't work because you have to sign on myspace and then after you sign on his profile is private so unless your on his friends list it doesn't work at all.
Who is on myspace?:pointlaugh:

Really though the truck in you avatar looks nice.
Joel

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Post up your myspace like so we can add you & checkout the pics.

Or you can go to the pictures on your myspace & right click on them & click on (properties) copy the Address (URL) of the image. Then come over here & while your making a post click on this box
Clear off the http:// that's in there & paste in your URL address. That's what I always do & it works just fine.

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
that looks awesome, love the black and diamond cut chrome wheels!!!

·
Just A Squirrel
644 Posts

·
Hate 'R Us
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that looks awesome, love the black and diamond cut chrome wheels!!!
Looks badass man!!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Sweet....how do you like those tires?

So far I love the tires! They are also quietier than what I thought they would be. It hasn't seen any snow/sleet or other bad weather yet besides light rain, but I suspect they will do just fine. Also, the only thing about them is they are alittle bumpy because of the hardness(I guess that's the word I am going for), they tend to jump around alittle bit on some deep potholes. But other than that, I love them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts