Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I got the tuner today and loaded a tune on the street tune, it ran great. drove it for a bit then shut it off for a couple hours, went back out and loaded the performance tune the truck started then died and now it wont start at all, I can get it to pop over with a little starting fluid so its not getting fuel, did I kill the fuel pump or something? its also 11 degrees out a and I got number 1 in the tank no blend maybe jelled? any help please

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
It's probably a ficm problem. I would return to stock, get the tuner checked for updates also, check all your fuses this will be a good start. Also check your voltage key for long period while tuning will drain the batteries sct had me unplug my radio fuse while loading new software not sure why but it worked

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Checked all my fuses, nothing looked bad. Waiting on a tow back to my shop hopefully get it figured out this weekend or it goes up to the dealer Monday morning. Was your truck doing the same thing when you pulled your radio fuse out?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Yes sct told me it was a low voltage issue and to pull the accessory fuses then load the program but yes I was bricked

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Is your tuner updated? Can you hear the injectors buzz when keys on?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Probably not related but I got my SCT a week or so ago... and my ICP sensor went out. Unplugged it and the truck fired right up. Might want to check that. :)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Who told you that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts