Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow just got back the truck back from the shop and it runs good. i got rcd190cc 100% nozzles arp headstuds air dog II upgraded fuel pressure blue spring upgraded oil cooler egt boost trans temp gauges all installed. im getting a custom tune from innovative to upgrade the x race and x street to match the upgrades. im thinking powermax next with water/ meth invection from snow. but ive gotta tell you guys this setup is fast imo. not too much smoke because i think i have the 03 turbo with batmowheel.

·
Registered
254 Posts
wow just got back the truck back from the shop and it runs good. i got rcd190cc 100% nozzles arp headstuds air dog II upgraded fuel pressure blue spring upgraded oil cooler egt boost trans temp gauges all installed. im getting a custom tune from innovative to upgrade the x race and x street to match the upgrades. im thinking powermax next with water/ meth invection from snow. but ive gotta tell you guys this setup is fast imo. not too much smoke because i think i have the 03 turbo with batmowheel.
Awesome!! And yes the 6.0 with a good tune is stupid quick!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I got my tunes revised by eric from innovative and this truck is stupid fast. Im looking to get the lope race tune from rcd. Does anyone run this tune and how does it run.

·
Registered
922 Posts
im sorry you got your injectors from RCD. i hope they last. not doggin on you they just dont have hardly any good reps on there injectors. and the lope tune is stupid if you ask me. no reason for it and it doesnt do any more power

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
im sorry you got your injectors from RCD. i hope they last. not doggin on you they just dont have hardly any good reps on there injectors. and the lope tune is stupid if you ask me. no reason for it and it doesnt do any more power or anything for the longevity of your motor
Fixed it for you

·
Registered
254 Posts
im sorry you got your injectors from RCD. i hope they last. not doggin on you they just dont have hardly any good reps on there injectors. and the lope tune is stupid if you ask me. no reason for it and it doesnt do any more power
Their not there.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im getting the lope tune just mess around and probably wont run it as much as my modified x-street frome eric at innovative. The lope race tune does more than just lope. It builds power also.im just not for sure how much hp or tq gains but I told them all my mods and they are sending me the tune soon ill let yall know how it is. Sofar the x-street tune is superfast even with the stock turbo.

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
You have a great tune from Innovative, and at least two other people have told you the lope tune will not make any more power and isn't good for your motor.

Add another person who is telling you the same thing.

I don't understand why you would want to invest all that money and then throw a tune on there just because you like the way it sounds, but I'm not you and its not my truck.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so how much power do you guys think the truck will have with everything i have right now?

·
Registered
922 Posts
with RCD injectors? eh if the injectors hold up for a WOT run id say 550 max! i dont see a turbo in the sig so thats about what i would say

·
Registered
922 Posts
dang i thought i was harsh. you really need a non vgt turbo to get up there! the pmax is limiting your power!

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
dang i thought i was harsh. you really need a non vgt turbo to get up there! the pmax is limiting your power!
He has a stock turbo.

OP, any reason why you want a lope tune?

Any reason you went with RCD over Jess Warren?

You've been a member long enough, you should have listened to us veterans on here. We know what we're talking about.

You'd be lucky to get 490 to the wheels, I'd bet an even 470, especially with that awesome RCD lope tune.. :doh:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol i meerly got the lope tune like any one else has. sounds cool thats it. now when it comes to power and running my truck ill run the x-race tune that i got from innovative. i picked rcd because i bought referbed injectors sent to him and he build them. honestly i dont see how one person would or can build an injector any different or make it to where its not going to last any longer than any other builder. i can see a guy getting a pair that have been used then sending them in to be built fail on you. but not referbed injectors. unless who built my injectors was drunk and slopped things together.....but i highly doubt that.

·
Registered
922 Posts
haha i wouldnt. they overtorqued my buddies nozzles and didnt add some o rings in and diesel leaked into the fuel. the barrels werent all matched up with the same bodies and some injectors flowed more than others. just cuz there new doesnt mean they will not mess them up. they still had to take the thing apart and put new nozzles on there and everything

·
Trade up playa
323 Posts
He has a stock turbo.

OP, any reason why you want a lope tune?

Any reason you went with RCD over Jess Warren?

You've been a member long enough, you should have listened to us veterans on here. We know what we're talking about.

You'd be lucky to get 490 to the wheels, I'd bet an even 470, especially with that awesome RCD lope tune.. :doh:
:whs: I'm curious too seeing as you have been around here for awhile.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts