Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up last night and thought I would share a pic with you guys.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Congrats man! Time to change the Siggy.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Is That the White platinum Tri Coat ?

What Interior Color did you go with ?

Moon Roof? Nav ? just wondering i'm still breaking down what i really want and Need!

I'm Not to crazy about Moon roofs and they say you loose a couple inch's of head room with them,I would like Nav But Damn its a Pretty penny for something I would only use During Hunting season driving up through North Carolina and back :~)

That White Platinum Tri coat is growing on me LOL i seen a King Ranch the other day and it was WPTC And Sweet looking in the sun...Solid Black interior would be my choice.

Nice Truck!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is That the White platinum Tri Coat ?

What Interior Color did you go with ?

Moon Roof? Nav ? just wondering i'm still breaking down what i really want and Need!

I'm Not to crazy about Moon roofs and they say you loose a couple inch's of head room with them,I would like Nav But Damn its a Pretty penny for something I would only use During Hunting season driving up through North Carolina and back :~)

That White Platinum Tri coat is growing on me LOL i seen a King Ranch the other day and it was WPTC And Sweet looking in the sun...Solid Black interior would be my choice.

Nice Truck!!!
thanks man I went with the black leather interior and the outside is the oxford white it doesn't have a moon roof or nav. Yea I like the tri coat but got a good deal on this truck and the 11 are getting hard to find with most of the options I want.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Sweet! Oxford works for me also :~) But If I was to Order i would Prolly go with WPTC ...

Sweet truck Hope she treats ya Right :~)

·
Registered
461 Posts
You have had it for a whole day now so she is broken in. Time for a tuner :rockwoot:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Sweet looking truck I also hate everyone with an 11 or newer LOL I really want one but I might have to settle for a 6.4 for now

·
Registered
252 Posts
I want it! 7.3 is the best diesel engine ever put in a truck! I have a 6.7 F250 FX4, but I am still looking for a 7.3... I've run into countless people with 250++ thousand miles, and those things run like new!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You have had it for a whole day now so she is broken in. Time for a tuner :rockwoot:
Lol I agree with ya but my warranty doesn't so I will have to wait till its up.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want it! 7.3 is the best diesel engine ever put in a truck! I have a 6.7 F250 FX4, but I am still looking for a 7.3... I've run into countless people with 250++ thousand miles, and those things run like new!

I agree with you there about an awsome engine I had changed almost everything on that truck and was kind of done with it. I do miss the truck a lot but i got decent money for it since it was in good shape and only had 160k on it. Figured might aswell buy a new truck while I'm young stupid and can afford it lol. I plan on getting another obs in the future cuz I do love them.

By the way how many miles do you have on your 6.7 and do you like it. Also.are you looking to get an obs in addition to the 6.7 or getting rid of the 6.7 ?

·
Registered
673 Posts
YESSSS! Congrats on the purchase!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts