Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Just got my 5" exhaust, intake and Spartan tuner!!!

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  clayc_989 
#1 ·
Hey guys i just got all my stuff for the truck, i was looking at the spartan guide they send with it and it says i need to login with a username and password to get the Spartan tuner set up first??? It says please use the username and password i provided or the one the dealer gave me when ordering it, i was never given one so anybody know how i go about doing this???

#3 ·
I got everything from Aaron at Rudys

#7 ·
I got it from Rudys Performace Aaron there is wicked to deal with Awesome prices!!!!! Thanks guys i am very pumped to get it in but if only i could figure this username and password stuff out????

#8 ·
Just email Spartan and they can set you up with a log in.....or alternatively you can either email or call Rudy's and they should be able to help you. Either way, you're going to have to contact someone so you can log in to the Spartan website and fill out information for your truck.....Which will take a day probably.

#9 ·
Ok thanks man, i will call Aaron tomorrow at Rudys

#13 ·
Hey Joe i am just loading my tunes know LOL, i was wondering the 5" flo pro i have the clamps don't seem like they hold very good?? I got the clamp as tight as it will go that is for sure is there a better way??? I am just worried is there a better way do secure it??? Thanks

#14 ·
What style of clamps are they? I haven't had good luck with the band style, the u-bolt ones are better....If you weren't worried about having to put the CAT/DPF on again, I'd tac the pipes together.

#16 ·
Ya they are the band style clamps they suck!! I was wondering if they U bolt clamps are better?? I think i am just going to tac weld all they connections??

#18 ·
What do i watch for know that everything is hooked up running?? What do i watch for on the Spartan tuner?? what should my temps be on everything around??

#19 ·
I watch oil temp, (EOT) coolant temp (ECT), fuel rail pressure (FRP?), fuel rail temp (FRT?), transmission temp (TFT) and Vehicle speed right now.....and of course EGT's.

There's a tone of things to monitor and like 3 different gauge pages you can keep tabs on different things. I've got one with boost and back pressure, egt, etc.

Right now with the ones I listed first I usually see the following temps...

EOT: 194.2-197.8
ECT: 192-194
FRP: 5100psi (first starting) once warmed up ~5700-5800psi
FRT: 70-100+ if I turn it off for a short period of time it gets hot but cools down when running
TFT: 160+ not sure at the moment

Boost can be up there in number....back pressure can to but remember to subtract 14 or so for atmospheric pressure. I've found my ratio of boost/back pressure to be about 1:1 in most cases under normal driving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.