Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished up my personal truck, I wanted the biggest '12 around here, I think I got it. Couldnt be happier with how it rides, drives and tows, best ride out of any of the lifted trucks Ive had. Eager to see how this 6.7 holds up, the power is great so far. Put up my mod list below. Just wanted to share, thanks for looking!

Powertrain
Full Exhaust

Race Programmer

Suspension
Custom Built 13in Lift Utilizing Fabtech Coilovers

Front 4 Link

External Reservoir 4.0 Fox Coil-Overs

External Reservoir Rear Shocks

External Reservoir Steering Stabilizers

Front Limiting Straps

Wheels and Tires
22×12 Independence Super Singles (Black)

40×15.50×22 Toyo Open Country

Body
Black Cleared Headlights

Black Cleared Mirror Lights

Recon Tailights

Recon 3rd Brake Light

Recon Led Strip

Paint Matched Grill Perimeter

Paint Matched front Bumper

6.7 Badge Delete

Roll n lock Tonneau Cover

Bed Rug

Bed Slide

Weather Tech Mats

AMP Electric Side Steps

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
that is gorgeous!

Chad

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I love how it turned out, not to big, still easy to get in with the steps. The bedslide makes it easy to access anything in the bed.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Awesome looking truck. Where did u get the headlights done at? They look sweeeeettttt!!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! We did them. Single coat of black candy on the headlight, 2 coats on the mirror lights, 4 on the ford emblem and 1 on the fog light. Had to cut down the oversized everything on the front somehow. lol We 3m protected all the lighting after, all the rear lighting is recon led. I did led lighting under the rails in the bed and under the body to light the steps as well.

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Great Looking Truck!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thanks! We did them. Single coat of black candy on the headlight, 2 coats on the mirror lights, 4 on the ford emblem and 1 on the fog light. Had to cut down the oversized everything on the front somehow. lol We 3m protected all the lighting after, all the rear lighting is recon led. I did led lighting under the rails in the bed and under the body to light the steps as well.
I need to have my rear tails redone and I would like to do my front's the same way. I personally don't want to spend money on Recons so I will repaint rears. What brand paint was black candy? Was it base coat, clear coat?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Clear coat with black candy, haven't had time to snap pics of the back, Ill try and do it today. I did the Recons in the rear, but personally didn't like the recon headlights for the '11 and up. On the 08s they look great but to much going on on these big lights. Personally I thinking painting them and the massive ford embelm cut down on that alot and looks alot better. Thanks for the props guys!

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
that thing is just plain bada$$!! :drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
If I didnt have a mortgage I would totally do that! But here I am stuck with an 02 that wont start unless its plugged in. :) At least its lifted.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Clear coat with black candy, haven't had time to snap pics of the back, Ill try and do it today. I did the Recons in the rear, but personally didn't like the recon headlights for the '11 and up. On the 08s they look great but to much going on on these big lights. Personally I thinking painting them and the massive ford embelm cut down on that alot and looks alot better. Thanks for the props guys!
Thanks, I think I might do my head lights since my dad is already going to repaint my front bumper and mirrors. I think it would look bad ass on my HD truck and with the Retro kits they will still be plenty bright. I also agree, blacking out the grill and lights really tone down the front end. Looking forward to more pics....sweet truck!

·
AKA Charlesrf600
61 Posts
That is a great looking truck. Nice work

1 - 20 of 33 Posts