Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my IDP Extreme tunes loaded to my truck tonight.......:eek::drool::redspotdance::bow:

Thanks to Adam at FCDP and Eric at IDP im still shaking.

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
It's like driving a whole different truck, isn't it? :D

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I remember the day I loaded my first tune.... it was awesome. Unfortunately you get used to it and then its time to do more:evil

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Yep ^ Hopefully that day won't come too soon for you. LOL

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately you get used to it and then its time to do more:evil
That's what I'm afraid of :D Gotta save up for the leveling kit, wheels and tires next, by then ill probably need and EGR delete and studs, and then its on! :evil

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dudes.. I just loaded Extreme race tune on my truck this morning and wow. I have been driving around for 9 months without any tunes and it's like a new truck/corvette ;-)

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I remember the day I loaded my first tune.... it was awesome. Unfortunately you get used to it and then its time to do more:evil
VERY true. I ran Xtreme race for about 15k and stopped running it around 92k cause the truck started costing me money, mostly from lack of maintenace and I think a little from beating on it with such a strong tune. Drove stock for another 10k miles, at first it was sooooo painful and then got used to stock again and was happy. Well the nice weather started coming around again, and Xtreme race is back in the truck :evil

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Day two was even better still can't believe the difference, I just have to keep an eye on my EGT's 1675 sure comes up quick :doh:

·
amos moses
150 Posts
my sct is in the mail! cant wait im going nutz!

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
yep...that's where I'm at. now I have to shell out a few thousand to get that

feeling again

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL

Anyone have any tips on how to get my EGT's lower?, I'm running extreme race wich keeps them lower that extreme steet, but I still cant go WOT for more than a couple seconds

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
A couple seconds at a time and you are fine. Just don't tow a trailer up a pass with the egt buried.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
LOL

Anyone have any tips on how to get my EGT's lower?, I'm running extreme race wich keeps them lower that extreme steet, but I still cant go WOT for more than a couple seconds
Same here, I can get to 1600 with xtreme street, about 1450 with x-race. It's OK if you stay above 1300 for a couple seconds...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
yep...that's where I'm at. now I have to shell out a few thousand to get that

feeling again
Gotta love that vid... have you seen the "puke in my mouth vid"?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts