1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Looking good Brent :ford:

·
Registered
83 Posts
So whats the hybrids all about, never heard of hybrids for the 6.0. Maybe I have been under a rock:pointlaugh: PS Very nice

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Truck is gay...juss kiddin. What all do you have done? Lots of respect man, just flicking you chit!!LOL What turbo , and fuel system?

·
Registered
265 Posts
One hell of a truk Brent... Looks and sounds amazing!!! Can't wait to see what in store for the future....

·
Registered
265 Posts
sshhhh :poke:LOL LOL just kidding craig
I'm just sayin... Enough is never enough!! In 3 months you will be done with ur 285's, cause they won't be satisfactory any more and then you will up grade!!!! It's a nasty cycle, as most of us know!!! LOL

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm just sayin... Enough is never enough!! In 3 months you will be done with ur 285's, cause they won't be satisfactory any more and then you will up grade!!!! It's a nasty cycle, as most of us know!!! LOL
When that happens sell them to me. LOL I need them

·
Registered
265 Posts
When that happens sell them to me. LOL I need them
When ur done with ur 235's.... Sell em to me :poke: LOL. I need em, then I'll sell my 190's to someone who needs em!!!! Nasty cylce with these sticks, never satisfied

·
Registered
475 Posts
When ur done with ur 235's.... Sell em to me :poke: LOL. I need em, then I'll sell my 190's to someone who needs em!!!! Nasty cylce with these sticks, never satisfied
Shoot come and get them. The compounds are going to need more fuel. :eek:

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
i think i just got a chubby from those videos

1 - 20 of 22 Posts