Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 6 inch lift has some broken leafs on the front so I decided time to bring it down to 3 inch lift. I have no stock parts so I called Top Gunz and got a hell of a deal from them. I want to make sure what they told me is right. I bought brand new V-Code springs from ford and they are giving me 3 inch hangers up front and 3 inch blocks for the rear. Will this be level for a F-350 single rear wheel? I just wont to make sure about the 3 inch rear block or should I jump up to a 4 inch block in the rear.... The kit for F-350 uses the stock rear block which I though was just over 3 inches. Should I call and get the 4 inch block or stick with the 3 inch block?

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Let me get this straight. they want you to use stock rear springs and 3" blocks

and stock v code front springs w 3" hanger?

it will be about 4" low in the rear with that setup

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Currently I have a 6 inch lift kit on my truck which consists of:

Front: 6 inch lift all springs (I need to replace do to cracks on the leafs)
Rear: 6 inch tall lift block---No other blocks... B-Codes with a single 6 inch block)

Top Gunz pieced out my kit like this:

Front: 3 inch hanger with which I am putting brand new v-code springs on
Rear: 3 inch tall lift block---- (No stock block... just B-Codes and a single 3 inch lift block)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 inch on top of your factory block?
No... I do not have a factory block... The rear would just be the stock B code springs and a single 3 inch block.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Won't the steering links be out going from a 6 to a 3?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I have all the right steering, track bar bracket, pitman arm, and sway bar links I just way to make sure I have the right lift amounts to be level.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Every truck is different but I'd use a 4" block...

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I have 350 blocks in the rear with factory springs v codes in the front and it's perfectly level with 315/75/16

1 - 9 of 9 Posts