Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first F250 and I am wondering what a good exhaust is. I want the deep sound, performance, but also what it to pass inspection for TX. If you could please help. Btw I am in Afghanistan right now so looking to buy new parts and learn some more things about diesels

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought my first F250 and I am wondering what a good exhaust is. I want the deep sound, performance, but also what it to pass inspection for TX. If you could please help. Btw I am in Afghanistan right now so looking to buy new parts and learn some more things about diesels
Hey, where in Afghanistan are you? I'm also over here. I will be getting my first diesel tomorrow. Wife is driving to Austin to pick it up for me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah. Where are y'all at? I'm up north in Balkh province, North of Mazar.

Only 52 days left for me though.

·
Registered
90 Posts
TX doesn't do emissions on diesels, so really can be straight piped.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome as far as inspection in Texas I believe as long as there's no leaks and it exits after the cab.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hey fellas, I know its a crappy place to be but thanks for your service, get back to the states safely. @ Diesel7.3 what year model did you get? And yep Texas is a Safety sticker state on diesel for now. If you fella's need something in Houston LMK.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey aussamdad sorry I am just now responding to you or anyone else for that matter. I bought a 2000 F250 4x4 it has about 271xxx on it now. I will be going back over seas in june and want to do more to my truck so would love to know what parts I should get best bang for my buck. I want to put a chip on it, new injectors, glow plugs, I think my HPOP is leaking but not really sure how to tell if it is my oil pan gasket or my HPOP leaking down the back of the intake, I also want a new bigger turbo or compressor wheel, and maybe a 6 inch lift. Please get back to me and let me know what I should do. I want more power and torque.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts