Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was just at my local ford dealer looking at a 2006 F-250 crew cab lariat with the 6.0 diesel. drove it for a fairly long test drive and the only issue is the check engine light is on, they told me they will fix that problem as well as a complete detail, used car inspection and oil change and a full tank of diesel fuel. told them the only way i will buy it is they actually fix the check engine light issue along with the detail and used car inspection and oil change and a full tank of diesel, and good quality diesel at that. got it all in writeing and ended up purchasing it..... should be picking it up in a couple days. what should i be thinking about doing to it to make it trouble free

·
they call me tater salad
298 Posts
delete delete delete! then the norm exhaust intake gauges, tuner and you should be happy with it for a long time

·
Resident Idiot
661 Posts
Return it to the dealer!!! Just kidding just do a simple search on here an you will find lots of info. EGR delete, coolant bypass filter, coolant flush, maintenance on time with ford filters, ect ect ect

·
Registered
406 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts