Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just a quick update because last time I posted this there was a bunch of haters saying my truck would blow up in two weeks well it's been about 3-4 months since I put my raped ape tune from Back Road Performance in my truck and this was for a truck with arp studs and my truck is stock....:poke: It runs awesome mpgs are 21-22 highway I have put 4500 miles on it with this tune and my truck just rolled 150k have about 3 25psi boosted launches with 35x12.50x20 with this tune so anyway for all you crack head haters it runs great still but could blow up any day lol have not put it on the Dyno yet or track but I will one day soon. for any one who wants it tune a stock 6.0 do it!!!

·
Big dumb *******
4,200 Posts
Brother we weren't hating on ya. Just picking on you for the most part. It's just not wise to run that big of a tune on an otherwise stock truck. Something WILL break...if you know that and have the budget for it then yay for you. Most guys don't. All they see if someone raving about how hard a truck runs with a huge tune without knowing the consequences. They run it, then blow it all to hell, then join the 6.0 haters complaining that it's a POS.

I'm glad it's holding together for you. I truly am. Didn't want you to get the wrong idea.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol I know I just want to have some fun on here I love the forums lots of free and helpful info a lot of guys don't know all the great things about fourms. But ya I don't have the budget for a new motor but when it goes I will find a way to fix it. I really want a MTW turbo like a stage 4 but I got money for it due to building another quad

·
Registered
16 Posts
Brother we weren't hating on ya. Just picking on you for the most part. It's just not wise to run that big of a tune on an otherwise stock truck. Something WILL break...if you know that and have the budget for it then yay for you. Most guys don't. All they see if someone raving about how hard a truck runs with a huge tune without knowing the consequences. They run it, then blow it all to hell, then join the 6.0 haters complaining that it's a POS.

I'm glad it's holding together for you. I truly am. Didn't want you to get the wrong idea.
:whs: And where is the like button?

·
Registered
752 Posts
do a quick google search.

inconsistent product and poor customer support.

Barder Turbo ftw!

Nothing against Barder, James is a great guy and has good products. The new mtw turbos have been tested a lot harder than the originals I believe and they are a better product. I've heard some guys beating on the madmax lately and have been happy.

But like I said, James at Barder turbo is a great guy also.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts