Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back to Prescott... Right out side of Lake Powell...

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
thats the exact set up i want.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good
Joe did you ever find a local source for the T4i gasket?

Nope... I did not try all that hard, but gave up and called hypermax... IIRC they were only 5-10 bucks each so I ordered three of them... BUT the OBS gasket fits the SAME! I had one and held them up together and they fit perfect.:doh:

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your modded h2e is quite a bit louder than mine.

I have no insulation on the firewall anymore, and I polished the compressor housing inside when I had the truck down... Not sure if that makes a differance or not... Its only loud at above 25-30psi. Just running around town you would not even hear it most of the time.

·
Pulling sled for hire
1,905 Posts
Maybe it just sounded loud in the video, because mine is only loud at high boost also. I normally never even hear it unless I get on it either.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hard to say. You cant see the boost gauge but cruising at 74 I was at about 8psi most times, when I passed it would spike to about 35-38psi... I am really afraid to push this motor... Junkyard, no money, wife would kill me kind of motor...LOL

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lake Powell? If you're down Utah waym swing by the shop if you pass through Salt Lake, we're right off the freeway.

I will! I went up to Cedar City to see my Dad in a Alztimers home. It was not a fun visit...:(

Next time I will, maybe you will trade a modded H2e for that new Pius one you have...:poke:

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Hard to say. You cant see the boost gauge but cruising at 74 I was at about 8psi most times, when I passed it would spike to about 35-38psi... I am really afraid to push this motor... Junkyard, no money, wife would kill me kind of motor...LOL
eh, I think you might be pushing that motor :poke::D

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I let it shift on me one day and hit 45psi, but thats the most this motor has seen...

More then likely its fine, but I am just erroring on the side of keeping my wife...LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts