Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6721 - 6732 of 6732 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
that truck is no where as clean as they claim it is.
i know that truck, and it was rode hard and put away wet for many years.
it got a fresh paint and interior after some body work around 10 years ago before being parked.
and it has 266k miles on it not 66 k.
Didn't know you lived in San Diego. Interior still looks good to be rode hard. If you read it listing, references Carfax noting rollover.
Are you telling me to take week off?

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Didn't know you lived in San Diego. Interior still looks good to be rode hard. If you read it listing, references Carfax noting rollover.
If you look at the first paragraph of the description you will see that it says that it has a clean New Jersey title.

As for the mileage I don't know if I would trust Car Fax or not. They only report what others have reported to them. Also on the mileage on the vehicle here is what Car Fax says:

"The Carfax report shows no accidents or damage but does note a potential odometer rollover between January 1995 and January 1996. An AutoCheck report viewable in the gallery."

·
Administrator
8,338 Posts
carfax is a joke. a guy bought a 2004 caddy CTS with clean carfax and 23,000 miles on it.
on closer inspection we found some not kosher body lines.
got deeper into it, and the car was totaled. passenger front was stuffed into passenger seat, and body was heated and pulled back out, then new nose was put on it.
we later found out the owner never reported because he had no insurance on it when it was wrecked.
he paid for the repair out of pocket.

that pickup lived one town over from me and was used as a crew rig for a landscaper.

i was just noting that even though carfax said it showed speedo rollover, they are still listing it as only having 66k miles on it.

and i would never tell anyone to take a week off.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts

In the add it states, Truck comes with a clean New Jersey title.

I really enjoyed the pictures though, glad you put it up.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

·
don't play well w others
3,997 Posts

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,338 Posts
we have not seen a wonder bread man here in over three years.
martins, strohmans, and pepperidge farm are out bread guys.
we have not had wonder bread since they closed the bakery three town over.

·
don't play well w others
3,997 Posts
We still have wonder bread here, but only in some stores. I think it"s more of a local thing

·
don't play well w others
3,997 Posts
This one is for @Turd-250

·
don't play well w others
3,997 Posts
Oh, and Onyx said @tjctransport's days of stealing the doughnuts are done
They hired him to guard the place