Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok you Michigan pansies. I know some of you are on my FB and know about this. But for those who don't.

JUNE 4TH 2011, is the Annual BBQ/BONFIRE at my house.

Who can come you ask? You and your family. If they are not a member of the site then they are not welcomed. If they did not get an invite from me on FB or personally from me then they are not welcomed. That means don't be bringing all your friends.

The Menu
BBQ Pulled PORK
BBQ BEEF
ROASTED TATERS
BBQ BEANS
POSSIBLE CORN ON THE COB

Events
Beer Pong
Horse Shoes
(maybe some hub cap flining)
Music will be played by random selection of a computer. (You mess with the computer you will be asked to leave nicely, if you refuse you will be removed from the premises)

This takes place at my house
10735 Willow rd Willis MI 48191

Starts at 6pm ( this is when the food will be layed out for serving)
If you want to eat I suggest you get there in time cause if you have had my cookin you know it won't last.

Time Ends well I will kick you out sometime in the morning on the 5th.

This is a fun time, I will admit when the sun goes down it can and usually does become non kid friendly.

·
Registered
98 Posts
you know im down lol

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
I'll have to see if I can make it up

·
Registered
98 Posts
quit faking konnor your going

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
lol well i might be broke... the lima jambo is only 2 weeks prior lol idk if my funds will recoop by then

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok yall so maybe two members will come. Geesh and yet yall keep wanting us South East Michigan guys to travel to the meets.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Sorry Scott, June 4th is my neice's H/S grad party. She'll be up from Oklahoma to have it so more family can attend. Following weekend is another relative's up in Walker. Besides I'm usually out the door by 6 so I would have had to come earlier to help you prep. But thank you for the invite.

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok yall only a couple weeks away.

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forget about it yall, my truck is broke and I can't afford to fix the truck and have the party.

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You need a good tranny shop Scott?
Not the Trans buddy, it is an engine problem. The Trans hasn't been acting up since Saturday. I think the Trans Problem is the oil soaked wiring harness.

·
Registered
98 Posts
damn scott sorry to hear. if you need any help let me know

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Scott I still think you have some internal issues in that tranny that aren't wiring related. Might not show itself again here right away but it will be back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts