Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok planning this one a little ahead of time see if ppl can start picking a date. I can host this at my place no problem for some wrenching, then convoy to lunch.

July 10 or July 24 these are on a Saturday.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm always down if i'm in town and not working! My birthday is the 12th, so I may not be around on the 10th. July 24 gets my vote!

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
You know Ill be there as long as i dont have to play army that weekend. but Id have to vote for the 24th too.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sniper Magnum left is cell phone at Casper's house get in contact with him

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
yeah he knows, we found out once we got on the toll road. He called Casper and i guess Casper is gonna mail it to him.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Right now either date sounds good. The 24 July would probably be better for me too.

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
I can do either at this point, I vote 24th but don't have a problem with either right now

·
Registered
853 Posts
24th FTW...see ya there!!

Magnum pd's cell is on its way.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So JUly 24th it is. Everyone can meet at my house hang out or a bit there I'll have some cold drinks and snacks, thinking heading up in a convo north to Woodbridge to my dealership for the ones that live near by can meet the guys and shop that built mine and can help with ya'lls then maybe Hooters or something.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stafford County where are you located man ?

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh ok Your not far at all. Welcome to the nation

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Rescue, from the pics on FB looks like your motor is comin along pretty good! But whats up with the "superman" paint job??

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL Ford Blue and Red

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
Can't believe I left my phone there.:doh: Casper was great to send it to me. I'm still not sure where you're at???? I can try to make it.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im probably a lil closer to you from where you and sniper are from ask Sniper im about 35 mins from Manassas he'll tell you.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts