Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the juice with attitude with an Edge CTS on my 2006 6.0. Now I'm not here to get crap about choosing an edge product, so just spare yourself the typing. The CTS has an average mpg calculator, I was just wondering how accurate this is? I am showing close to 25 mpg on the highway, and I'm not sure whether to believe it or not. If its accurate, hell yeah! If not, well.. I expected bad fuel mileage :p

·
JGman141
859 Posts
Just installed the juice with attitude with an Edge CTS on my 2006 6.0. Now I'm not here to get crap about choosing an edge product, so just spare yourself the typing. The CTS has an average mpg calculator, I was just wondering how accurate this is? I am showing close to 25 mpg on the highway, and I'm not sure whether to believe it or not. If its accurate, hell yeah! If not, well.. I expected bad fuel mileage :p
That sounds to good to be true

·
Banned
2,444 Posts
:rolleyes: I call :bsflag:....
None of the mileage gauges are 100% accurate. 18 sounds closer to reality, but not 25

·
Registered
959 Posts
The CTS goss directly off your computer. Your dash gauge is directly off your computer. If you reset them both at the same time they will give you the exact reading. The best economy I've ever seen out of my truck was 21 mpg hand calculated. I was babying her down the highway .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts