Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems like since there is babe of the day, song title game and who knows what else, there should be a joke of the day (for those who can remember a joke) so all of those racist, homophobic, sexist jokes could be shared...just my 02.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Two little potatoes are standing
on the street corner. One is a
prostitute...

How can you tell which one is the prostitute?

It's the one with the sticker that says...

I - DA - HO

·
Registered
853 Posts
Guy walks into a bar and sees a sign "win 500$" so he asks the bar tender how to win? The bar tender says there an alegator in the other room with a sore tooth that you have to pull out and there's a really old lady that hasn't been pleasured in a long time, do that and you win. So the guy goes in the room with the gator and the bar tender hears a bunch of banging around. The guy comes out and says now where's that granny with the bad tooth?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two little potatoes are standing
on the street corner. One is a
prostitute...

How can you tell which one is the prostitute?

It's the one with the sticker that says...

I - DA - HO
no you da hoe (its an Idaho shirt in all the gift shops)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Penguin is driving his car when it starts to overheat. Gets it to a shop. mechanic says it'll be about an hour. Penguin says ok. He sees an ice cream shop across the street and decided to go over and have a snack while he waited. About an hour later he come back. Mechanic picks his head up from the engine bay and says "looks like you blew a seal". Penguin franticaly says "no! its ice cream! I swear"

·
Administrator
8,629 Posts
ya want a joke? hitlery clinton!!!!!

Reactions: Turd-250

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
Hmm... politically incorrect...

So these two kids are out in the schoolyard, one white, one black. They're going back and forth chitting up the merits and abilities of their fathers.

It's the black kid's turn, and he says "Oh yeahhh? Well my daddy got this Cadeelac El Dorado and it's got a hood thiiiiis long, leather seats, gold rims, and a horn dat when he blow it go HONNNNNKKKKEY!"

White kid says "Hmph. My daddy got this Stihl chainsaw. It's got a bar thiiiiiis long, weighs a ton, and when he fires that badboy up it goes RUNNNNNIGERNIGERNIGER"

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
That's funny, whenever I speak disparagingly of a female I always say something to the effect "yeah, after she's done getting run thru by the starting lineup of the Atlanta Falcons"

1 - 20 of 32 Posts