Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently blew my trans right after Thanksgiving. Now had an good readon to buy a John Woods Performance Trans ?. John is one hella guy called him to order and wasnt expecting to recieve til mid Jan of 2018. Recieved an email last week trans will be shipped and recieved this Tuesday. I plan on iii installing ats billet flexplate also. I will be taking pictures as i install the trans as i go.

Thanks to John woods i will be having a Merry Christmas

Reactions: Whoknows

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Awsome. I have a JW valve body and it helped my trans shift a little better. It was definitely worth the money. I hope you like your trans.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John woods performance trans showed up today. I cant wait to install. Just gotta change rear main seal and waiting for my ats billet flexplate to show up tomorrow. Along with SS Braided lines i had made at a local shop for the lines to my new mishimoto 37 row trans cooler. Which i had to shave off a 1/4" off each side of the tabs to fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is 2 pucs of removing transfer case first which did make it easier later on to remove transmission. And 1 pic after trans and flex plate are removed. I used 19mm with a 10 inch and 6 inch 1/2" extension with an impact swivel to remove upper bolts on trans. Use a impact swivel i snapped my regular 1/2" swivel using my Milwaukee 1/2" impact.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts