Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CSAR Bish
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built this in 2007, all DOM 1.75" and 1.5", Straight 6, 242 Inline6 98 XJ motor (aftermarket parts for performance), Auto Tranny, D44 High Pinion Flat top knuckle, high steer, Cromoly Shafts, 5.13 gears, spooled, Ford 9in 5.13 gears, 5-37" MTRs on 39 bolt bead locks wheels, Custom Driveshaft, 2.0 18" travel Fox Air Shocks, 4 linked F/R, Full Hydro Steering with 8in PSC Ram, 12 gal fuel cell, radiator in rear with dual electric fans, Wheel base is 110" overall height is 70".. Much more added, Im sure I forgot to post other facts so just ask, 99% finished (sheet metal, minor touch up welding needed), fully drivable and ready for the trails.. Entire buggy is 2800 lbs, has never been rolled, wheeled about 4 times since being built
$12,000
Willing to trade for a Jeep LJ, TJ, FJ40, CJ8 or a good 4x4 diesel truck/Excursion... 701-509-3649

Attachments

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
bump. That is a sweet jeep/ Rock Crawler

·
Registered
528 Posts
I was going to ask where you crawl in Minot but I see you had it before. You can't even do that in the badlands. I'm hoping to get orders back to Minot. I have to wait until SMSgt results next month before I can get there.

Good luck with the sale. Maybe we'll have to meet up when I get back up there in July.......If I do at all.

Dave

·
CSAR Bish
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was going to ask where you crawl in Minot but I see you had it before. You can't even do that in the badlands. I'm hoping to get orders back to Minot. I have to wait until SMSgt results next month before I can get there.

Good luck with the sale. Maybe we'll have to meet up when I get back up there in July.......If I do at all.

Dave
Ya I just moved up here in Oct from New Mexico, Ive only busted through the snow so far up here.. The Badlands, Roosevelt Nation Forest, and a few places right over the Montana border are places to wheel, and legal.. Let me know if you make it up here, Ill be around

·
Registered
528 Posts
We have alot in common with the trucks and homebrew. I'll be in the 91st if I do get up there. We'll surely have to meet up. I have 400+ acres to hunt and play on up there too.

·
CSAR Bish
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have alot in common with the trucks and homebrew. I'll be in the 91st if I do get up there. We'll surely have to meet up. I have 400+ acres to hunt and play on up there too.
We will definatly have to get up with each other, did I also mention I have a dirt bike.. LOL

·
Registered
528 Posts
I might get another bike. Sure do miss my old 92 KX 250. Getting the kids 4 wheelers now.

You know, there's a jeep crawling group up there in ND. I found their site a while back when looking for trails up there. You might consider finding them. They'd surely be interested in it. They hit parts of the badlands once and have their trail adventure posted on their site.

Dave

·
CSAR Bish
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive been looking but havnt found any thing, some of the forums have shut down.. Ive been working on starting a group for anything offroad

·
CSAR Bish
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Registered
528 Posts
If anyone is considering, I am headed up to Minot from Cheyenne on the last week of April to haul my camper up there. I'll have nothing to haul back on the 2nd week of May soooo,..... If anyone strikes a deal, I'm sure we can work out something for me to bring it back to here or drop off on the way. Even Denver is close enough to bring it to.

Just a thought.

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts