·
don't play well w others
3,855 Posts
@tjctransport isn't a huggy, cuddly sort

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
PSN intsigator
6,405 Posts
Ahh, that looked awfully small and moving kinda fast to be him, maybe that was a pic of him 300 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,177 Posts
I know you all are being smart butts but let me clarify. The parker sleeves for the fuel lines are what I call olives. You know cause they look like little sliced black olives.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #826
I know you all are being smart butts but let me clarify. The parker sleeves for the fuel lines are what I call olives. You know cause they look like little sliced black olives.
Ha! I figured it was an auto correct!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #827
Good morning, everyone! Who is working from home? We have one case here. Not unexpected, a spouse of a soldier, and since everyone travels to see family. . . .

I had a great weekend, tracking utterly fabulous horses in an endurance event in the Empire Ranch here in SE AZ. A lot of fun!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #829

·
Registered
310 Posts
Jax,
Thanks for the "Thanks for being there," but I will defer your thank you to the folks driving supplies around and the clerks keeping the grocery stores open :).

Blue,
The quake was a 5.7 out on the west side of the Salt Lake valley. I'm over on the east end of the valley (on the east side of a second fault line) so all I got was some shaking. Nothing fell or got broken. I have been in other earthquakes before (in southern Cali), but it still takes a moment to orient to what was happening. There were a number of mobile homes that were damaged on the west side and one of my coworkers had his water heater break free. Overall I think we came through OK. My work is a lot closer to the quake center and when the aftershocks rolled through things got a bit exciting. It certainly is a unique feeling when the earth decides to go for a ride.

Cj

·
don't play well w others
3,855 Posts
Ummmm. You will be shut down. Onyx got hired

·
don't play well w others
3,855 Posts
i am doing a bang up job here, sitting in my recliner working very hard abusing people on the interwebs. :)
Btw, pretty sure now where the earthquake in Utah came from
You know better than to plop into a recliner

·
PSN intsigator
6,405 Posts
We know there was one in Yuma,AZ and one in SC also. You need to be more careful

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
don't play well w others
3,855 Posts
I think we should all pitch in and put mattresses on his floors.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #839
Damn fuel return line! :mad:

I am guessing it is time for the Plenums?

Also, to which bolt does the fuel line bracket go?

821 - 840 of 1109 Posts