Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

401 - 420 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #401 (Edited)
If it's not too much trouble, I'd be really interested to know where you got your manuals.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
Ebay. $149. They also offer a CD. It makes searching easier, but hard to read a computer in the shop.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #403
If it's not too much trouble, I'd be really interested to know where you got your manuals.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

They are brand, spankin', new! Wrapped in plastic. Ford Authorized Reproduction

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
Pretty much all parts have arrived. Now, when will the tranny and the engine be done? 🤔

Nope, sorry, awaiting injectors and flywheel, clutch, etc.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #406
Have you ever wanted to murder someone? I have been fantasizing about such a thing because . . . . Remember the right battery ground cable was red? I took the time to wrap it with black tape. . . .

Now I find the positive cable to the starter is black . . . what freaking alternate universe did that guy live in? :mad:

·
PSN intsigator
6,263 Posts
Have you ever wanted to murder someone? I have been fantasizing about such a thing because . . . . Remember the right battery ground cable was red? I took the time to wrap it with black tape. . . .

Now I find the positive cable to the starter is black . . . what freaking alternate universe did that guy live in? :mad:
No one would blame you and quite a few would help

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #409

·
don't play well w others
3,740 Posts
Hey, @Dustybumpers . . . . Do you recognize the black mass in the lower left quadrant of the photo?

I wanted a house panther. I got 7 pounds of fluff and sass. :rolleyes:
Ya. Looks like my control freak butthead

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
Hey, guys; about those workshop manuals -- the same ones are on this website - they seem to be scanned into pdf files. They are the same as the CD and the manuals.

·
PSN intsigator
6,263 Posts
You got links to said manual's

·
don't play well w others
3,740 Posts

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,355 Posts
Also, in regards to that charge pipe question I don't think was ever answered, the flat spot on the one is by design. Sorry if you already figured that out.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #415

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #416
Also, in regards to that charge pipe question I don't think was ever answered, the flat spot on the one is by design. Sorry if you already figured that out.
Thanks, Cummins Junkie!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #417
You got links to said manual's
$he $hure doe$
Lmao

Just received clarification from the seller --

The CD is exactly the same as the books --- and loads cheaper. I'm fond of books, but like the search features of .pdf files. YMMV

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #418 (Edited)
Sigh . . . Does anyone know how the electrical gets into the rest of the system?

I'm trying to get power to "the rest of the truck" so I can test out the circuits . . . I ordered the schematics, but they are not here, yet.

·
don't play well w others
3,740 Posts
Battery-solenoid-powercenter-key

You will have to make a ground

·
Native Californian
364 Posts
The old girl doesn't look too bad for all her years. The carpet is so filthy, though, I ordered a new one.

I have the stock Lariat seats to go in, but have been too busy running wires and such.
View attachment 200603
Man that carpet isn't even that bad. You should have seen the carpets I took out of our field trucks and pressure washed. I think have photos somewhere. I'll post before and after if I have them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

401 - 420 of 439 Posts