Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
901 - 920 of 1242 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #901 ·
Fuse size should not affect how bright a light is other than blowing if it is too small to handle the load. All it does is pass current through to the load which is the lights. It could care less if it was a 100 amp or a 15 amp fuse. Just that if it was a 15 amp fuse and the circuit was drawing 20 amps it will blow.
Not the fuse, the relay was bad -- probably from being overheated with the high amp fuses.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #902 ·
There sure don't seem to be many people on this forum with the Legendary Transmission.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #904 ·
I just searched the site for "Dieselsite Legendary".

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #906 ·

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #908 ·

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #910 ·
My winters are a little bit more harsh than yours. And I work in it everyday, I just choose not to on my off time😉. Gets in the way of drinkin
Yes they do! And I see you're getting hit with snow and ice up there!

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #911 ·
DieselSite apologized -- they thought I had decided I didn't want to swap. Of course, they will send me another.

True, initially, it was my decision. However, the transmission shifts way too hard, especially under load (acceleration or towing). I am awaiting their answer to "do you have one on hand". If not, I am happy to wait for them to rebuild my transmission as I know it works and isn't cracked.

Sigh. Why is it always the new stuff that breaks? Stupid Chinese sh!t, or transportation employees.

Reactions: heavydoc

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #913 ·

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #915 ·
MORON Alert!

Where in Sam Hill is that stinking switch that turns on the dome light and shows the "Door Ajar" light?

Freaking Wiring diagrams are not helping worth a tinker's damn!

·
Administrator
1,367 Posts
MORON Alert!

Where in Sam Hill is that stinking switch that turns on the dome light and shows the "Door Ajar" light?

Freaking Wiring diagrams are not helping worth a tinker's damn!
inside the door striker mechanism. what is it doing, not turning lights on, or not turning them off?
if sticking on, usually spraying penetrating oil down into the striker latch in the door, then open and slamming shut about 20-30 times usually cleans it. :

here is the switch:

changing the switch:

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #918 ·
Wow, thanks a million! I was just going to search YouTube. I have all of them coming in today.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #919 ·
Well, darn it. Lube didn't work. Not that I ever expect it to.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #920 ·
inside the door striker mechanism. what is it doing, not turning lights on, or not turning them off?
Oh, sorry, missed this.

It is not turning the lights off. I pulled the fuse (which was missing, but now has a 5A).

It should take me at least four tries to fix it.

901 - 920 of 1242 Posts