Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All good things must come to an end. For all I hate about the state of VA the VA PSN chapter has made it bearable to live here. I'm just like all of the members here...just making my way thru life and my occupation. As luck would have it I have an opportunity at a promotion within my career field that I just cannot pass up. It's this kind of opportunity that I work hard for, driving me every day to a better life and successful career.

The worst part is that I must leave VA. Yea....I got to go. Off to the West I go...southern AZ here I come. It has not been easy to make this decision professionally and personally. I have made some great friends, experienced some great times, and wish I could stay here with VA PSN. I can't say where this will lead me or even if I'll be back in VA at some point.

I'll be around a few more weeks as my report date is the end of July. I will most certainly try to see everyone before I go. If I can't everyone has my best wishes with their future and families.

:dfpsn: :grouphug:

·
7.3 fan
271 Posts
good luck! hope it turns out better than you hope.......

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's going to be a challenge for sure but nothing I'm not used to. In the end it's going to be a great move. Too many times I have played it safe not taking on a big challenge like this.

·
Registered
113 Posts
HA..Best of luck to ya brother. Will keep in contact. Too bad I couldn't make a GTG, but you know how the Uncle Sam's schedules are. Stay safe....

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep one eye on the sky....You might not see me but I'll see you!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congrats bud. Hope it all works out.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Congrats on the promotion Brian, hopefully we will be able to get together before you head out! Good luck to you and yours, its been great gettinf to know you and youre amd awesome guy. Tale care of youself amd stay in touch!

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't want to drop this so soon but I've been having to tell people what's going on. As of Friday even this "plan" may change. I swear I'm on the level with everyone...just so many things happening right now it's too much to try to keep up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts