Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Got Bost???
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fired it up for the first time last thursday and havnt had much time to work on it since. Have to still re torque the heads and tidy up the wiring harness and a few little things. Everything seems ok though.

· Registered
34 Posts
Looks and sounds great jake its comeing together nice

· Registered
1,976 Posts
Good work man. What are you running for injeectors?

· Got Bost???
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone, just got done with the hot re torque, what a pita with the big charger sitting in place. The engine is painted ford blue and the intake Y and drivers side valve cover are a teal color I found that matched the exterior paint, however I ran out and Dupli Color quit making that color. The engine is built bottom to top with full girdle that ties the pan rails in, hypermax rods, balanced, low comp stock bore mahle's, cam, port/polish, hypermax hi rev springs, WOE push rods, Swamps 400/200's for now untill it get dialed in a bit then going bigger and a home brewed gen3 style oil system. Oh and a 88mm S4T feeding a 66mm hx55w.

Now if AFE would hurry up and get me my filter I could drive it.

· Got Bost???
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice job.

Try S&B, if AFE takes too long. :D

Also, I noticed your not running any IC's. It will be interesting to see how your EGTs hold out. Are you planning on water injection?
Yea, Im curious too, I do plan on running water but will do that a bit down the road.

· Got Bost???
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pulled it out of the shop friday and took a few pics. Just need to get the hood back on and finish a couple loose ends and give it a nice bath and wax.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.