Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
You're mom says hi.
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas quick question. Is their anyone who's got the installation handy on the isspro ev1 pyro? I'm looking for the exact tap setup I'm gonna need to tap my manifold, thanks in advance Allen.

Oh yeah, 07 ccsb.

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
I thought they were all the same?

NPT thread ? I would have to check the size but since it's tapered you don't want to run the tap to deep or the sender won't tighten up in the threads

3-Gauge Install Pictures

diesel manor has install sheets for all the gauges

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
the link has the tap size .. that tap can be hard to find ,, but My local ACE had it ,, actually two I snapped the first one off in the manifold lol

you can take the fitting with you NPT is pipe thread so see if you can thread it into a pipe fitting and that will verify the size

http://www.dieselmanor.com/installations/default.asp

·
You're mom says hi.
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's at the house thirty miles away! Well I tell you what, I'll just wait for diesel manor to open and give them a call. Lesson learned, next time I'll write it on a post it note and stick it on my forehead so I don't forget to bring the necessary chit with me! Thanks zmann!

·
Registered
528 Posts
My probe needed a 1/8NPT27 tap for my ISSPRO thermocouple that came with the gauge. Do not tap it all the way as it's tapered and will do as identified above.

Good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts