Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had these gauges in for about a year now and now they have stopped working. I followed the step on the website but they are still not working. I'm getting 12volt constant voltage and the 12volt ignition signal but the gauges don't do anything. My HPOP gauges is the only one that doesn't stay at the minimum range. The gauges don't even sweep. Can anyone help me out here? I have boost, pyro, fuel psi, and hpop gauge.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I have had these gauges in for about a year now and now they have stopped working. I followed the step on the website but they are still not working. I'm getting 12volt constant voltage and the 12volt ignition signal but the gauges don't do anything. My HPOP gauges is the only one that doesn't stay at the minimum range. The gauges don't even sweep. Can anyone help me out here? I have boost, pyro, fuel psi, and hpop gauge.
PM Michael, I will let him know about this thread as well.

do you by chance have the peak recall function hooked up?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Geez, can't a guy get 2 days away from the computer for a long car trip and airplane trip? I have responded to Bryan's email, and the original poster had a replacement part on the way last week (hopefully his part is on its way back already for failure analysis). The OP called us on 06/02 and we dealt with it on that day.

I'm not sure why I didn't get a notification of this thread, need to check my account settings (since it is in our sponsored forum section).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Geez, can't a guy get 2 days away from the computer for a long car trip and airplane trip? I have responded to Bryan's email, and the original poster had a replacement part on the way last week (hopefully his part is on its way back already for failure analysis). The OP called us on 06/02 and we dealt with it on that day.

I'm not sure why I didn't get a notification of this thread, need to check my account settings (since it is in our sponsored forum section).

Regards,
Michael Pliska
Give him a break guys. It's my fault for not re-posting in this thread. I got the new controller in and everything is working only my HPOP gauges is reading 300 psi low. I will be shipping out the controller in the morning. Thanks a lot for your guys help Michael

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Give him a break guys. It's my fault for not re-posting in this thread. I got the new controller in and everything is working only my HPOP gauges is reading 300 psi low. I will be shipping out the controller in the morning. Thanks a lot for your guys help Michael

Glad to hear your getting taken care of... I have to say Isspro is one of the best companys out there for taking care of the customer!!!:ford:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Are you the guy I talked to in Indy about low HPOP readings? Either way, I was surprised to find my factory ICP sensor has drifted a bit in its readings since it was new. I had previously tested it (and found it well within tolerance of the sensor's specifications). My HPOP readings started to drop a bit recently, so I re-tested the sensor and found that it was now reading a bit low (slightly out of tolerance now). The sensor was brand new about 4 years ago. What conditions are showing low on yours, and what are you comparing it to?

Thanks,
Michael

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The processor should be there Monday. I didn't talk to you about the HPOP gauge. But I'm comparing it to our shop computer and the old ford NGS we have. Both read the same pressure and the gauge at idle is only reading between 100-200. At idle I'm between 490-515psi. The ICP sensor in the truck is new I replaced it in February.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts