Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is Santa bringing anyone the new performax gauges? Did they manage to get them to market for Xmas?

Tom

·
Registered
154 Posts
Christmas 2008, maybe!

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess this means no since it is xmas night now

Tom

·
Registered
817 Posts
Nope, only Beta testers got theirs before Christmas. The injection molder botched the cases AGAIN, and we're supposed to get the corrected batch next week. The whole plant is on holiday shutdown until Jan 7, so nothing will be built until at least that week. My apologies to everyone who was hoping to get theirs before Christmas. I hope Santa brought you great stuff anyway!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
They are worth the wait... Think about this guys and gals... I have 17 gauges in the cab... guess how many wires go in from the motor... 15? 20? Nope... 3 three wires run all 17 gauges!!!

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I dont have any right now, they are on my laptop... when I get back to Bend I will post what I can... There is a master controler under the hood that all the sensors connect to, then a three wire connection goes into the cab and dasey chains from one to the next...

·
Britney's box is wrecked!
111 Posts
I dont have any right now, they are on my laptop... when I get back to Bend I will post what I can... There is a master controler under the hood that all the sensors connect to, then a three wire connection goes into the cab and dasey chains from one to the next...

Thanks !

:fordoval:

·
I love you bigrpowr!
1,181 Posts
Thank you as well.

·
111 Posts

You back home yet ?? LOL. I am fidgeting waiting to see those gauges........

:rockwoot:

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I'll be home monday and will post some...

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Yup... thats them... I will get some pic's up of anything you want to see that I can show, but thats about all there is to them...

·
111 Posts
So all the inputs go to the box? Is it a network type connection ?

Also...when are these going on sale ?

I need gauges bad.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Yup, all the inputs go into the ESP under the hood, then there is a databus which connects to all the gauges. It's just the same 3 wires to all gauges. It really simplifies installation, and it's handy when adding more gauges.

We are waiting until we have filled the pipeline before we start selling them. Production is supposed to commence on Monday (01/07/08). As long as our Manufacturing department does not run into any glitches, I would expect them to ship later that week.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

1 - 20 of 107 Posts