Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they good?? Need to get gauges but don't have alota money.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
They are very good guages..what I personally use. If you want prices PM me.

Cary

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
I like mine

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
found them at kensperformancesolutions, added them up and it came out at $235 W/O shipping is that a good price?? It seems so much cheaper then auto meter. Is there a reason?

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I love Isspro gauges... but I am somewhat bias... Been testing them for about 4-5 years now.

If you can swing it, spend a bit more and get the EV2 line, better gauges, LED backlit and easier install.

I will say this... The reason "kens" is so much cheaper is he does not help support any of the sites you go to to ask questions about what gauges are better, or whats wrong with your truck, or what mod to do next. I am a HUGE supporter of going to one of the site sponsers...

PM one of the sponsers on this site and see what they can do for you, some of them may not be able to match the price the cheap guy does, but they will make up for it by continuing to support this site and others like it...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Like csipsd said, if u can get the ev2's. I have the ev, I'm happy with them but the lighting sucks at night. I need to get led bulbs.

Other than some minor wiring errors on my part I haven't had a single issue with them

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
No complaints from mine.I really like how they match the factory guages.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
No complaints from mine.I really like how they match the factory guages.
I wish I woulda got the ones that matched the oem clustuer. I was 17 when I bought my gauges so I went with the bright blue ones. Looks cool I guess but I wish I bought the matching ones

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have them and cant complain either. I would do like others said and get the from a sponsor. I got mine from a sponsor on TDS and im not sure if they are here so i would just check this sites list and im sure they all will be close to the same on price and would be more than glad to help you with what you need and installing.

One thing i would recommend that helped me alot is getting a complete kit, it might cost more(i didnt even check) but to me its worth a lot to have everything you need supplied and made for your truck included.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Just to add... Isspro is made in the USA now, both the EV2 and performax are made in Portland OR...

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Just to add... Isspro is made in the USA now, both the EV2 and performax are made in Portland OR...
This may be a bit off topic, but any reason why the Performax series has gone up over $100 in the last 12 months? The control box has gone up $50 and the gauges about $75.

They are really nice, and I really want a set, but over $1k for 5 gauges is just too much. I could kinda take it at $850ish for a set, but now I think I'm gonna have to settle for a set of DiPricols to match my HPOP gauge. :(

Dave

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
They did have a rebate for a long time, but I do not know why the price has gone up.

I too think they are priced a little high, they do offer alot of options for the money. But if you cant buy them, then the options do nothing...

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
This may be a bit off topic, but any reason why the Performax series has gone up over $100 in the last 12 months? The control box has gone up $50 and the gauges about $75.

They are really nice, and I really want a set, but over $1k for 5 gauges is just too much. I could kinda take it at $850ish for a set, but now I think I'm gonna have to settle for a set of DiPricols to match my HPOP gauge. :(

Dave
Good luck. It looks like no one is going to be carrying them for much longer... I was looking into those and people have been back ordered for months or just stopped carying them all together.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
I heart mine, replaced the red bulbs with the blue led bulbs, white face chrome bezel, love them.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
U bought it from this site?? What you you guys get green LED or Blue LED???

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I heart mine, replaced the red bulbs with the blue led bulbs, white face chrome bezel, love them.
We've got the same gauges. My way of hitting on you:poke:

Where'd u get your led's? I need some. These things are way hard to read at night.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
We've got the same gauges. My way of hitting on you:poke:

Where'd u get your led's? I need some. These things are way hard to read at night.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts