Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an issues with the night lighting of Isspro gauges not being consistent? I helped my buddy put a 3 gauge kit in his dodge yesterday and at night trans and pyro are way dimmer than boost. The lighting is ran parallel off of the back of the dimmer switch per Diesel manor's install instructions. The only thing I can think of is that the 2 dimmer gauges use 2 small bulbs while boost (which is brighter) uses 1 big bulb, and maybe this is causing the issue. Let me know what you think.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Thats it...

Have him order up some LED's from Isspro, it will help a TON!

The newer EV2 gauges have fixed that issue, but that does not help him.

Let me know if you have any issues getting the LED's...

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats it...

Have him order up some LED's from Isspro, it will help a TON!

The newer EV2 gauges have fixed that issue, but that does not help him.

Let me know if you have any issues getting the LED's...
Thanks for the reply! I know going to LED's in my autometers made a big difference, so I told him to order up some. If he changes all 3 gauges over to LED's do you think they will all be even, or will boost still be brighter?

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Thanks for the reply! I know going to LED's in my autometers made a big difference, so I told him to order up some. If he changes all 3 gauges over to LED's do you think they will all be even, or will boost still be brighter?
They will be much brighter, and about 50% closer to even... It makes a real big differance.

I dont have any good shots of a two bulb gauge but here is a single...

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, he is gonna order them and we will see how it turns out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts