Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
RDRCM
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are 7 Isspro Performax gauges. Gauges are white face, black bezel, black at night.

ISSPRO Performax - White Face/Red Pointer/Black Bezel.php

Pyrometer 0-1600
Boost 0- 40
HPOP
Fuel Pressure 0- 100
Trans Temp 0- 280
Oil Pressure 0- 100
Water Temp 0-280

Pyrometer thermal just went bad, and I feel like down grading back to 4 gauges instead of repairing this setup.

$450 shipped. Firm.

Paypal accepted.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Would you be interested in trading for a 4 gauge set? I've got a set of 4 DiPricol Black face/bezel in 0-100 fuel, 35 boost, pyro, and full sweep trans temp. If interested let me know. Also how does these gauges work. Are they all electrical or is some mechanical?

Thanks Rick

·
RDRCM
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ISSPRO'S PERFORMAX system includes
» Stepper motor gauges with LED lighting
» Heavy duty Electronic Signal Processor (ESP)
» New high accuracy ISSPRO sensors

The ESP, a required part of the initial installation, can transmit data to as many as 17 Performax gauges. Gauges daisy chain together and snap into pods, so they can be exchanged in minutes without tools. Each PERFORMAX gauge kit includes sensors, harnesses and all components required for a typical installation.
It's basically a computer that is located under the hood, all sending unit terminate to the computer, and 3 wires are run into the cab. These three wire take care of all gauge functions including lighting. The gauges receive a data signal through these three wires, and the the wiring is simply daisy chained from one gauge to another. The gauge locations may be swapped at any time without modifying the wiring at all. The entire setup is electrical.

Are your gauges the Optix series? Are they mechanical or electrical? If the fuel gauge is mechanical what are you using as a diaphragm, and is it included?

***I'm in the process of troubleshooting the pyro with Isspro at the moment. It will be 100% operational before any transaction occurs.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Okay that is how I thought that they work I've just never heard of a electrical boost gauge so wasn't sure how that worked.

Mine are the optix and the boost and fuel are mechanical with the fuel using an isolator. I would include that and the hose that attaches to the test port on the fuel bowl of the 6.0's not sure if they are the same. I would think that you could get an adaptor if they were different. I've only had these since right before christmas year before last. were installed sometime last January and the boost gauge was new last spring time, and the trans temp gauge last fall. I also have a short sweep trans temp gauge I will include. I have no sender for it as i just got the full sweep to replace it as I thought that the short sweep looked off with the others being full sweep.

Thanks Rick

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
the price doesn't include any of the pods does it?

·
RDRCM
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won't be needing the lower dash pod any longer. If Rick wants it he can have it, if not we'll see who does.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I probably wont be needing it. I've got a quad pillar pod and will probably get a triple over the mirror to mount the other 3.

Thanks Rick

·
<-•DEISEL CRAFT•
565 Posts
i want the hpop gauge

how much do you want for it??

??

·
Banned
459 Posts
how much for the pyro trans and boost???

·
Let'er Buck!
1,689 Posts
Does the price include the "underhood" computer?

Would you be willing to separate the set? I'm really only needing fuel, pyro, trans, and boost.

If your price includes the computer, I might buy the whole set!

·
RDRCM
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would you be interested in trading for a 4 gauge set?
I'll swap with you Rick.
I won't be needing the lower dash pod any longer. If Rick wants it he can have it, if not we'll see who does.
I probably wont be needing it.
I'm keeping all pods except the lower dash pod, which is still available and will fit 99-04 trucks.
The gauges are no longer available pending a swap with Rick

1 - 20 of 26 Posts