Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i found an 08 tailgate, complete in perfect condition. Is $300 a good price? And i will have to paint it because its white (my truck is red). I dont really know what they go for and what paint costs. Any help is appreciated. And I need a tailgate anyways, mine is banged up purty good.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
I don't really know if that is a good price but is sounds like it. I know there are a couple of members that have done that conversion. Wonder what they spend on their tailgate. Like to 08 tail gates.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol. I don't care about the camera. I don't want the bar either. The step I might not mind with the truck being lifted though. I don't know if this one has any of that stuff. I might see if the guy will take 200. I definitly think it would be worth it for that.

·
Registered
844 Posts
u mean u actually want a tailgate i used to have one but it got lost. yeah thats what happened. actually i use my too much as a work truck for the farming operations to have one it was just easier to take it off.

·
Registered
79 Posts
u mean u actually want a tailgate i used to have one but it got lost. yeah thats what happened. actually i use my too much as a work truck for the farming operations to have one it was just easier to take it off.
do you still have it? I am looking for an oem gate. My truck came with a slotted one which does not hold gravel in the bed very well.LOL

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
I got mine for 300 and my paint guy painted it for 100 bucks, can't go wrong for 300 IMO

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
What shape is the bed in? Keep your eyes peeled and you can find the whole bed, tailgate, and lights for a good price from a place that puts utility boxes on them.

I was looking for one as was another member. Found a bunch on ebay for cheap, but they were too far. I pm'd the other member and he picked it up for about 550 I think.

Just something to consider.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts