Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
i give that one a big ol' HELL YA! that would look sweet settin on some blacked out 20's with smoked lights and blacked out glass

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Hell yeah Either ford brought sonic blue back or somebody had their truck repainted.

I love that color

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
Its definately unusual.

what do you think of the color itself?

Think Harley lights with black wheels, no steps and the ass dropped....

Interior is full leather. CLEAN.
Harley lights and black badges, drop the rear outta it and put some bigger black shoes on. Would be GANGSTA!

Oh, and ####-can those steps

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
It most certainly was a color option in 08', I believe the option only lasted for job 1 trucks though :( What I find strange is the ones I have worked on have all been cloth seats, 2wd regular xlt packages yet everything is paint-to-match from the factory. It looks hella sick on black 22s and smoked lamps...Just buy the dang thing already :poke:

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It most certainly was a color option in 08', I believe the option only lasted for job 1 trucks though :( What I find strange is the ones I have worked on have all been cloth seats, 2wd regular xlt packages yet everything is paint-to-match from the factory. It looks hella sick on black 22s and smoked lamps...Just buy the dang thing already :poke:

LOL

Its in SC....

hmmmmm

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Looks like Sonic Blue. I have a 2003 ranger that is Sonic Blue. I didn't know they offered that color anymore?

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Where in SC?? If it's on the east side, we can do some Recon for ya.

Just buy it :poke:

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lexington, Dom.

Sorry for all my stupid 6.4 hunt threads. It was so different when I bought my 7.3. I was 23 and so impressed that they financed me, I honestly bought something I had no business buying. 10s of thousands of dollars (add ons) wasted on top of the 600 note. I learned my lesson from that. Only took 10 yrs. LOL

I know you guys are just giving me a hard time. Its cool.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts