Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
From a 4R100 4x4 and need a transfer case?

I need to trade this manual case for an auto.

It also has to be a manual shift transfer case. Not ESOF.
Are you trying to sell a t-case?

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
There shouldn't be a difference between the t-case an auto has and the t-case a manual has.

What do you want for it?

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
There shouldn't be a difference between the t-case an auto has and the t-case a manual has.

What do you want for it?
I beg to differ

When I did my Auto to Manual swap on my truck the output shaft of the tranny's where different sizes so the input shafts of the t-cases where different. Not only are they different sizes but different spline count as well.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I beg to differ

When I did my Auto to Manual swap on my truck the output shaft of the tranny's where different sizes so the input shafts of the t-cases where different. Not only are they different sizes but different spline count as well.
Woops, forgot that part. Your right, I don't know what I was thinking of now.

But like you said, just swap the input shaft since everything else is the same.

·
just a welding fool.
1,097 Posts
are you in need of an electronic transfer case? I have one sittin around from when I did my 6 to 4R swap. (I don't have a 4wd, so i don't need it)

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nah. I need a manual shift case.

Thanks though. I wish I could find someone that just needed one. I think I'm going to attempt to swap the problem area, and if it's fixable, I'll have a good case to sell.

As a matter of fact, I need money for the weekend, so if anyone wants to make offers on the good manual, I'm accepting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.