Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else used the Irate Diesel Regulated Return System. I received mine this week. When i opened the box however I was disappointed. All I received was 4 steel lines a regulator and gauge. No Parker fittings, mounting bracket for regulator, or instructions. Tried to call them but they where already closed today. I will call Monday and hopefully it was just an oversight on their part and they will make good on it. If not i will be returning as i can build a kit consisting of what i received for half the cost.

If there is any one on here from MKM Customs please feel free to chime in.

·
Registered
273 Posts
There is no bracket for the regulator. The lines once all on hold it in place. You should have for fittings for the head thou.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Bummer looks like you need to track downn some hose too, before you start.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I dont like the way his regulator is just hanging out there to get fked up. I've said this over and over... Look at the Strictly Diesel set up, and you will see the quality difference.

Would be so simple to make a nice mount bracket.

·
Bobs 7.3
2,852 Posts
Make your own bracket or send it back for a refund (if they send ya the other parts in the mail).and order strictlys kit and be done

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
If you can get ahold of them to.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Get the sinister rr it's the same concept but it has a bracket customer service is awesome

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Pics

Attachments

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
I thought jakes kit was well put together. Pretty straight forward where everything goes. I made a bracket to hold the regulator stationary so it doesn't shake or move.

Any time i call jake for parts or to chat, i always get a reply that day or next

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.