Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
PSN User
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, Im just trying to get an idea of how many trucks are goin to show up. So if your going post up, and/or if you know someone who will be goin. Thanks gents

·
PSN User
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is Eddyville 6/15 BTW

·
PSN User
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i doubt ill be able too, i want to badly but i have some u joints to replace in the front axle.
Hell ya got a week! Get em fixed lol

·
oconnors17
193 Posts
I pulled on Sat and there were a few chevy and dodge guys there talking about it. One thinks hes going to have a big new cummins built and ready to run. lol I dont know I guess we will see. Any more news about a dyno?

·
PSN User
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Havent heard on the anything on the dyno. BTW your goin to have alittle less competition since my truck wont even start and parts probably wont be here til monday.

·
PSN User
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Burned up the HPFP wiring harness, but they tracked down one so ill be good to go. And its not gonna rain Lol.

·
PSN Veteran
36 Posts
change of plans looks like ill be there but idk if ill be running my truck, id like too just to see what it runs but it depends if i can get a front d side axle u joint fixed in time or not.

·
PSN Veteran
36 Posts
yep me too, i do have a few buddies goin but they'll be running hondas if they run anything but either way im definitely looking forward to seeing your truck run (oconnors) i doubt mine will be that fast, shes just an ole 7.3 haha

·
PSN User
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Raining alittle. Should be done shortly, so we will be running once it lets up!

·
PSN User
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah had a great time now time to figure out how to make it a little faster lol
Yours is fast enough Lol. Give me a chance to catch up.

·
PSN User
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not yet lol

·
PSN User
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nate did I see you in DM the other day?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts