Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HOME!!!!
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone running the agm7-65 batteries from interstate? any fittment issues or anything like that? how do you like them

·
Super Moderator
3,382 Posts
DAMN...same as the Sears AGM ones. If it's a 65 it will fit. AGM should be a longer lasting battery due to the design. I run AGM in my boat.

·
Caption This
4,258 Posts

·
Caption This
4,258 Posts

·
HOME!!!!
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
An AGM battery is a lead acid battery. It just has matting stuffed between the lead plates to absorb the acid.
yea I knew that much I just thought the sale was on standard batteries.

·
Like 'em Fat in the Back
3 Posts
I know they fit just like a factory battery would. They are wider at the top of the battery but flare down at the bottom to fit a group 65 tray. I have sold a couple of these already and customers have been very pleases with them.. Last one I got tested at 1311 CCA.. I have some pics of a display model and of its fitment in an explorer (still a group 65 tray) if anyone is interested.. Also not sure where you got your pricing on those but I have been selling these at $250 for all the new AG7 group sizes. They are currently made in groups 34, 65 and 78.

(This is my first post and made an account here just to try and give some insight into these batteries as I know they are new. I was the first shop in our area to get them and sell them so I can answer just about any questions on them. Authorized Interstate dealer and not trying to spam or sell on this forum. Just giving info.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts