Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey do you guys have any knowledge of legit ways to make a decent income online? i have sifted thru so many scams it ain't funny and now its coming to the poin where i am gonna need somethin from home for a while. any help would be appreciated!

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Unless you are doing web design/coding, database entry, or graphic design, most other "online jobs" will be nothing but scams.

I've been doing some web design and coding (HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript) on the side at home for a little while now. Currently have two new websites I'm working on that will launch later this month, so it's keeping me busy. One is for a theatre company in San Francisco, another is for a roofing company in Houston.

So if you've got those kind of skills, there's lots of legitimate opportunities. The rest are mostly pyramid schemes and scams, as you've been finding out.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
My wife knows people who do medical transcription, which is done online from home.

The disadvantages are that you need an extensive knowledge of medical terms and so many doctors have english as a second language.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts