Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the lettering or badges that just say INTERNATIONAL. i've seen them on fordemblems.com but they are $70... anyone found them somewhere else? think an international dealership can get them?

·
6.0beau
282 Posts
:whs: they are 1.50 or so

·
Registered
486 Posts
I got some that I took off, they are the chrome lettering that you speak of. you would need new foam or 2-sided tape for them, I would do $20. shipped and will throw in the other side, but am missing a few letters out of it., think someone needed them more then I did apparently.... also have a international truck emblem I would let go for $30. shipped. if interested.

·
Registered
486 Posts
they were on for about a year, but I am going diferent direction with the truck. I wish I had pix but im not very good at taking progress pix of my truck anymore, I would sell the whole package above for $40.SHIPPED if your interested.

·
F250 Black Cloud Edition
690 Posts
Got mine at the International dealer. They were like 25.-- a set. Bought 3 sets. Then peeled them off a few years later. Everyone around started copying.

·
blk 7.3
71 Posts
I got some that I took off, they are the chrome lettering that you speak of. you would need new foam or 2-sided tape for them, I would do $20. shipped and will throw in the other side, but am missing a few letters out of it., think someone needed them more then I did apparently.... also have a international truck emblem I would let go for $30. shipped. if interested.
Do you still have the emblem for $30?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts