Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have a 2004 International VGT 365 at work that is giving me some serious problems, it will throw an engine light and loose all power then get a weird jumping motion. the EGR systems was looked over by the dealer and everything was replaced minus the valve :doh:.. Regardless I know of the problems with this motor but i was wondering if anyone has done an EGR delete kit and other 6.0L Mods to this motor? Also tuning? it should be the same as a 6.0L Powerstroke right? Either way I need to some insight to get this truck running smooth again since it hauls 15,000 lbs in wood chips and 8,000 lbs of chipper behind it.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Many 6.0 parts work delete egr but leave valve in place my 4200 never set cel. Need to see what is wrong why lite is on trucks have same oil cooler, ficm, stc, case tube, dummy plug, injector issue's as pickup's. Not sure on tuning 5 years ago I could not find much but that was a while ago

·
Six Point Slow
83 Posts
ford uses a different ECM than the VT365, but they are the same engine. I would fix anything wrong with the engine and keep it stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.